- To be able to order you must first register with us, please click the REGISTRATION link below and fill up the online registration form. Once you’re registered with us you will be able to view our downloadable catalogue and order form.
- Please download the order form and complete it, make sure you safe the order form document once you finish. Safe the order form document using your company or your name. For example (tim-order.pdf).
- All Orders shall set out the description of the Goods and the respective quantities, those will be automatically integrated to our customer service.
- Upon receipt of an Order, the Seller shall within five (5) working days issue the Buyer an invoice stating the total price for the Order.
- More details will be emailed once you become a member.
- The Buyer shall make payment within two (7) calendar days of the date of the Seller’s invoice.
- No payment shall be deemed to have been received until the Seller has received cleared funds.
- The Seller will not process and dispatch the Goods mentioned in the Order until and unless payment for the Order has been received by the Seller. Upon receipt of cleared payment from the Buyer, the Seller shall process the order and despatch the goods to the buyer’s nominated delivery point
- The Buyer shall make all payments due under the Contract in full without any deduction
We are able to offer a customisation service for all of our products. So, if you’re organising a school trip, a fundraising event or corporate gifts, and you are looking for something different, we’re happy to help. We are the manufacturer so it is possible to make your custom perfect products. We offer a printing service, laser engraving, as well as embroidery so there are a wide range of possibilities available to you. If you have a project in mind and would interested in discussing your options, please get in touch.
We’re definitely happy to make co-branded products or projects for like-minded companies, and perhaps (but not generally), we might find to develop private ideas too.
Other products in our line may require longer lead times to build, for a quote on your special project please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5% penalty of total payment will be given when the cancellation made by the customer.
- Full payment refund (without penalty), approved if: The seller could not deliver the goods on the date that has been agreed or due to our delivering type fault causes.
- Changes to or cancellation of Orders made by the Buyer and received by the Seller are not allowed if the Order has been processed by the Seller. Any request for changes to an Order must be made in writing by the Buyer.
- Cancelation order from the buyer caused by our management approved, if:
- The received type of goods does not match with the client’s ordered.
- Due to the delivery schedule in agreement.
If the products you received aren’t the ones that you’ve ordered please contact us within 7 (seven) days of receipts of goods and we will try to fix the problem.
We will accept returns on defective or damaged items within 7 (seven) days of receipts of goods and we will replace any original manufacturing defects for free.
No worries, we designed our bags to be able to take some abuse ! Just apply a dab of dish soap onto the stain and gently rub it with a damp towel or an old toothbrush. Rubber is nonabsorbent so with a little diligence, it will come clean. When needed, you may simply put our bags into the washing machine (inside out, dark colours separately, 30 celsius). Just turn it inside out, use very little washing powder, avoid using softener as rubber doesn’t really like them and afterwards wipe it with a dry cloth.
SAPU Philosophy – comes from the Javanesse word Sapu (broom), used by javanesse people to clean up the street, backyards, and parks. Sapu is made from a bundle of coconut sticks tied up together. It is a very effective and strong tool. One single stick cannot be called Sapu and does not work as a tool. The same principle is also applied in our philosophy: to start, to develop and to maintain the business by cooperating with each other. Together we can make difference.